Objectives of the Global Ignatian Advocacy Network (GIAN) of Right to Education
The Global Ignatian Advocacy Network for the Right to Education is committed to influencing public policies about quality education for all:
- To ensure that education transforms society
- To defend the right to quality education for all throughout their lives,
- To promote equity for those most in need and to guarantee education as a common good.
The objectives are:
- Raising awareness of the right to education and capacity-building within the Ignatian family.
- Developing international advocacy for the right to education
- Reinforcing local /national advocacy initiatives supporting international dimension of local and advocacy initiatives and sharing experiences and communication using online tools
A communication and online tool for the network is Edujesuit. A workspace for the people and organizations related to the Society of Jesus to engage in the defense and promotion of the right to education.
Who is part of this newtork?
Thomas Kavalakatt ( DUM )