AJVS (Adivasi Jivan Vikas Sangh)
The main objectives of AJVS are as follows:
- To help out the Adivasi marginalized women who come to delhi in search of domestic works and place them in reliable house.
- To follow them up at their work place.
- To listen and understand their joys and sorrows in the place of work and guide them accordingly.
- To conduct skill training in order to empower them to function as better citizens and to expand and explore their knowledge by organizing regular awareness programme on different relevant topics and issues.
- To shelter them when they are sick or when they go home or come back from home or when they are on short holidays.
Who is part of it?
- Fr. Anthony Dias – SJ
- Sr. Caroline Hembrom – MSMHC
- Sr. Subhashini Kisku – MSMHC